Why Depressed People Are Unlucky
![]() |
| Photo by Darwi |
Now take this and apply it to people who always expect the worst. They cannot be blamed! Their mind constantly plays tricks on them by making things, that aren't real, appear as if they are real. A rather normal thing can seem catastrophic to the depressed. A completely random comment on an unconcerned topic can feel intimately personal to them. It's painful to live like that. If you ever come across someone who's battling this 'demon', a little empathy wouldn't hurt. If at all, they deserve all the praise that there is for their courage. But the society has stigmatized depression. Would you treat someone battling cancer the same way? Depression is 'Emotional Cancer'. Nothing less, Period. Only, and I repeat, only the ones who have been in the presence of this demon can understand what it actually is like. I'm not referring to melancholy. I'm talking about Major Depressive Disorder commonly known as 'Clinical Depression'.
I mentioned about flow in the previous post. You can read it here.
People have asked me numerous times that things always fall apart. Bad things happen all the time and perhaps because of that I feel awful all the time. Now this is false inference. Actually it's the other way around. Bad things happen because I'm in a foul mood all the time. Now I have a fun challenge for you and this also makes the subliminals work 5x faster and 10x more effective (that's a bonus). But even more importantly what it does is changes your life around. 9 days. Just 9 days. You have to be an actor. You can be a terrible actor but here's the scene.
You have to pretend you are very happy. The usual thing. Fake smile, fake confidence, fake joy. Fake it all up. Everytime you feel shitty. Feel it but don't go into the inner dialogue with yourself saying how you suck at everything and how life basicalluly succs! Just fake it. You can also choose to be indifferent. Once you pull this off, your life will no longer be the same. You'll be stunned by the results. But this challenge is not an easy one. Think you can pull this off? If you can, you are in for a joy ride. If it doesn't work, I'm ready to stop writing.
But that's not gonna happen. Are you up for the 'challenge'?

Comments
Post a Comment
You can ask your questions here. Suggest what you would wanna know and also share this with your friends for good karma. Trust me, you will thank me later.