How To Make A Subliminal Work For Me 100%
I make subliminals, not for money but for my peace of mind. That why I don't ask for money when somebody requests a Subliminal. I do it for free. I'm not bragging and all but you know that's how the default system is supposed to work. We as spiritual beings trapped in this physical form are meant to do that. Help each other out and not make the other person feel indebted.
![]() |
| Photo by Irena |
Okay, let's forget about the subliminals for a while. There are other things way more powerful than subliminals can ever be. I want to give you a shortcut to happiness and joy, if that's what you're after. Ready? Help someone. That's it. It could be a simple thing. Anything. When the other person expresses gratitude, you can feel it. The feeling, the joy. That's what I'm talking about. You forget about your pain and suffering in that moment. Yes! Try it. However you'll come back to your 'normal' self after a short while.
What you experienced in that moment is the natural state of your spiritual being. People are not mad to go on retreats and meditate for days if not months. Any successful person will tell you of this psychological state called 'flow' where they just do things and everything falls in place and are infact unable to replicate the process when not in that 'flow'. There is also an opposite state to flow, I call it the 'anti-flow'. This too is flow, only working against you.
You: Exist
Anti-flow: I'm gonna finish this man's
whole career
Ever asked yourself 'why me??? ' and does this seem familiar 'why does this always happen to me? What are the odds?' and the classic 'bad luck'. Well, the good news is you are already in flow. Bad news is your flow just wants to destroy you.
This state of mind 'flow' is what gets us what we want. Subliminals try to do that. Trick your mind into these states by whispering words combined with theta wave frequencies to get you in 'the flow'. But here's a catch! If you happen to anticipate the worst, then mind you, you'll manifest the worst (classic anti-flow scenario) that there is and then you cannot blame me.
Recently one of my subscribers complained about how she broke up with her boyfriend (The conversation is still on my channel, it's in hindi though) when she actually was trying to deepen the love. It didn't surprise me when she said that because I knew exactly what happened. The last time she wrote to me, I could sense crippling fear and insecurity in her message. I wanted to warn her but then it would've been like telling someone not to think of an elephant and all that person can think of is the goddamn ELEPHANT! She was in 'flow', she could've manifested anything but then she decided to manifest her worst fear, unconsciously of course. Subliminals whisper what you should manifest but then again a lot of people override that and attract what they fear the most. I don't want to scare you all but love is not the most powerful emotion. Yes, few people want to believe that because it makes them feel safe but deep down inside they know. Fear is the strongest emotion. It completely consumes the individual. Completely! Knowing the truth can arm us to fight against what we are fighting. Tell me why Psychopaths are successful, attractive and at very high positions in their professional fields? Google who psychopaths are and you have your answer.
So how do you stop that. Now there are many ways to do that. The first one is becoming detached from your emotions. This method was proposed by none other than Gautama Buddha. It's called mindfulness meditation. Looking at your emotions with indifference and not getting carried away by them. Looking at them as if you are watching a person standing in front of you. You won't get angry by looking at an angry man and neither will you become scared by looking at someone who's afraid. If anything you'll think of helping them out. You need to cultivate the same habit. Once you do that you'll change your life for good. I'll write a detailed post about that so that you know how to go about these things. I know it sounds corny but trust me you are here for a reason. You know what's in store for you?
Read about Flow, The Brain and Reality!

Bro yaha per sublimnals tips to hai hi nhi
ReplyDeleteHello sir, is there anyone who increased height by your subliminals?
ReplyDeleteThank you, very informative and hard but I will try my BEST!
ReplyDeleteDoes the in hindi subs work even if you don't know hindi? Thank you 🙏
ReplyDeleteYou should understand little bit of a hindi for that.
Delete